The MI is a unique program that will provide you an opportunity to:
● Create a space for you to access your inner dynamics by providing a map through which you can navigate your inner space/archetypal energies.
● Gain mastery over archetypal energies and foster hidden heroic potential.
● Introspect upon the relationship between outer expression and inner processes.
● Develop a personal foundation of role effectiveness, interpersonal ethics and intrapersonal discipline.
● Enable you to discover the “shAntam” location within from which to access healing energies.
● Empower you to take the key practices of antaranga yoga forward into your life spaces.
● Discover your purpose in life and work towards it.
The MI is not:
● An opportunity to learn the Mahabharata.
● An opportunity for the faculty to offer their interpretation through discussions or discourses.
● An opportunity to learn theatre or to appreciate tradition.
Leaders, Change Agents and Professionals in the field of Social Services, Management and the Arts wishing to delve inwardly and regenerate themselves.
● Those who wish to discover and develop creative processes of their own unfolding and therefore facilitate self-discovery in others.
● Professionals in the field of inner work wishing to learn the key principles of Applied Indian Psychology.
Disclaimer: There may be some emotional stress involved during the Lab. Participants must take responsibility for self- screening if stressful situations are a concern. The MI Lab is not a substitute for therapy or psychiatric treatment. If you are currently in therapy or under psychiatric treatment, you are required to obtain a clearance from your therapist/ psychiatrist before attending. Please also consult your physician, in case you have a current condition of heart ailment or any chronic illness.
19th April 2021 (From 9.30 AM IST) till 24th April 2021 (2.30 PM IST)
Medium: Online Zoom Video Call
To confirm your participation for the program, please complete the below steps:
1. Fill in this online registration form.
2. Transfer the donation amount to the bank account below. Please email us the payment reference number to help us verify the payment.
Upon completing the registration for MI, if you are unable to attend the program due to any unforeseen / unavoidable events you will have the following options depending upon the date of cancellation:
1. Cancellation before 15th March 2021: You can defer your participation to the next MI. This option can be availed only once.
2. Cancellation before 31st March 2021: If you are unable to defer and need to cancel your participation, you will receive a refund of your total amount after deducting a cancellation fee of 10,000 INR.
3. Cancellation after 7th April 2021: No refunds available. For an immersive program such as MI which requires pre-work, this would be too late to fill up the forfeited seat.